Wednesday 18 December 2019

summer learing jounrey week one: auckland city mission #3

Image result for auckland city mission
The Auckland city mission:
 The Auckland city mission is a charity that helps people with lots of things like
helping the homeless, elderly services, helping people with not that much food, drug and alcohol addiction, health services and much much more. You can help by donating or even going to the Auckland city op shop and they give money to The Auckland city mission.
the Auckland city mission does a lot of amazing things that is why I chose it as my charity.
if would like to find out more go to 
https://www.aucklandcitymission.org.nz/
that is also where I got the photo

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is jordyn@karoro.school.nz and I am here to comment on your blog to say that this work is really good and the charity is good and will help lots of people and did you now that since you wort this is it will help the charity since you are spiriting the word I have one question if you could donate any amount of money how much money would you donate???bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mālō e lelei Bruno :)

    Thank you for posting about the Auckland City Mission - they do some amazing work don’t they! One of my friends is actually working for them this Christmas - she is wrapping and handing out presents to families in need. If you were to volunteer for any other charity, what would it be and why?

    I can also see you’ve attributed your images - fantastic work! Keep it up.

    Thanks for posting and keep up the awesome mahi!

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eliza and jorden thanks for commenting
      If I could donate I would donate as much as I could.
      If I could do another charity it would be the spca
      thanks for commenting
      Bruno

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.