Friday 27 December 2019

summer leraning journey Week 1: time when my granpa was brave #6




the time when my grandfather was brave:
A thew years ago for Christmas, I and my family went to a place named castle hill and is located 90km northwest of Christchurch It was really fun. On the last day, we all went to a cave. before that day It had been raining a lot so the cave had a lot of water in it and it was a bit dangerous. My grandpa was 83 years old at the time we went there and he decided to go inside the cave. It was very hard for hime because we had to climb up ladders, Hold on to ropes and swim But at last, he did make it to the end. But he did have a bleeding leg But he still made it.

 I got the photo from http://www.castlehill.net.nz/

1 comment:


  1. Mōrena Bruno, happy Wednesday!

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity three and for sharing the story about your grandfather in the cave. It sounds like he was super brave in that moment and I'm sure he would’ve appreciated having you and your family there to look out for him!

    I’ve also visited some caves before - there are some amazing ones in a place called Raglan which is about three hours south of Auckland.

    Do you go to Castle Hill a lot or just the one time?

    Thanks for sharing your bravery story! Have a fantastic day.
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.