Friday 20 December 2019

summer learring jounrney week one: Moon poem #5



As I stepped on the moon I started to gloom.
 The rock-solid rocks were hard against my shoes.
 I gazed off in the distance far far away and a little speck of the universe was shining my way 
Earth I wondered how long it had been The Apollo 11 was Grey and dirty so how I missed The earth fresh air and green everywhere.
 But I had made it to the moon, at last, 
It all seems so fast
 I Jumped up I jumped down I span around I just couldn’t believe it was happening. 
 The moon was different it was cold and grey But you could see billions of stars like little holes in the charcoal black day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bruno, You know me Alan from room 7. I liked you blog post about the moon. I loved the poem. This activity was to hard for me so I did not do this activity. By the way liked your rhymes.
    you should visit my blog athttps://odsalan.blogspot.com/
    blog you later
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mālō e lelei Bruno,

    Thank you for doing week one, day two, activity two! I thought your poem was very creative and unique, and it has a lot of emotion in it - ka pai! I’m sure Neil Armstrong would’ve felt all of those things when he first set foot on the moon! I can also see you’ve attributed your image, that is fantastic work - keep it up!

    If you had the chance to go to the moon, would you go?

    Well done on creating a choice post!

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ata Mārie Bruno,

    Kueni here from the Summer Learning Journey. What a wicked poem you have put together about how you feel if you were Neil Armstrong, being the first human to walk on the moon. I bet he would’ve had so many great stories to tell about his experience on the moon.

    I especially liked how much detail you have put into this poem, you are a very awesome writer you should be very proud of yourself!

    Did you know that the program ends next Friday - 24th January. Don’t worry you have time, I would love to see more posts like this one! Remember the more activities you do, the more points you get towards getting some epic prizes!

    Ka kite,
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.