Wednesday 1 January 2020

Summer learning jorney week One: super powers #7






if I could have three superpowers they would be:
1. Be able to be invisible I would want to be invisible is because I would be able to sneak on planes and go where I want, my dream is to go to Europe so I would go there.

2. Pause everything around me. I would like to pause time if I was in a test and I needed more time Or get some I wanted Like food from the cupboard without any knowing Because there paused.

3. My last superpower would be to talk to animals. I would like to talk to animals to know how there are feeling or if they want anything. But it would also be cool to just know what they're thinking.

1 comment:

  1. Nǐ hǎo Bruno,

    Thank you for posting the three superpower you’d choose - I really enjoyed reading them! They are creative and I like how you’ve said the reasons for choosing these particular superpowers. The third one reminded me of this TV programme I used to watch when I was younger called ‘The Wild Thornberrys’ - have you heard of it? It’s about a family who travel the world and their daughter (who is called Eliza too) can talk to animals!

    Great image attribution too!

    If I was to choose a superpower I would choose teleportation because being able to travel the world and not have to pay for flights would be amazing!

    Thanks for creating a great post!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.