Wednesday 31 October 2018

School Camp

Image result for chosen valley campOn Monday we went to camp at Chosen Valley. I was sleeping with Olly, Eli, Thoeden and Keane. We had a amazing time. My favourite activity was the confidence course and the raft building. It was super fun. On the first night I got no sleep what so ever but on the second night I got some sleep because we were all so tried. On the next day the other Kauri classes got to the camp and we did a massive bush walk together. Then we went back to school. I wish camp was longer!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bruno, Its Frankie here from Room 25, I really like your post on your camp experience. It reminded me of my camp experience and the confidence corse! What was your second favourite activity?
    If you would like to check out my blog please visit it at http://odsfrancescap.blogspot.com/


    -Frankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frankie, my second favourite activity was that water side it was super fun and my third my the raft building because i liked jumping of. It was super fun wasn't it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.